Are you done with the clutter
Are these issues challenging your business?
- Are your employees spending too much time processing payroll and tax every month?
- Have you got a clear overview of your employees’ personal and financial data and is this safely stored?
- Are you up-to-date with the latest legislation around payroll, tax and social insurance?
- Do you recruit or hire employees from abroad and do they need visas and work permits?
Let us help, while you grow your business
Our goal is to simplify your payroll process and provide excellent customer service, accuracy, and quality. With our cloud-based solution, we offer a variety of products and services designed to remove the time‐consuming aspects of payroll processing. Let us take care of your payroll whilst you focus on getting more business.
We also specialize in highly skilled migrants (someone from outside the EU who comes to the Netherlands to work based on their specialist knowledge) and arrange residency, work permits and offer extensive relocation assistance. Since we work closely with the Dutch Immigration Authority (IND), we can offer a fast and complete solutions in this matter.
When you work with us:
- Your payroll is perfectly organized and safe and securely stored in the cloud;
- Fast and dependable support from our customer service;
- Easy-to-use Exact app for employees to keep track of hours worked, absences, expenses etc.;
- Always up-to-date with the latest payroll, tax and social insurance legislation;
- Fast and complete solution for visas and work permits.
Peace of mind
Companies spend way too much time processing payroll and taxes. In fact, small businesses spend between one and ten hours a month processing payroll! Unsurprisingly, many business owners say book keeping and taxes are the worst part of owning a business. From employee claims and leave requests to overtime submissions, payroll tasks pile up quickly. These repetitive duties are an inefficient use of your employees’ time.
This time would be much better spent focusing on strategy and growing your business!
A candidate from abroad?
Visa and work permits
Since we work closely with the Dutch Immigration Authority (IND), we can offer a fast and complete solution in this matter. Qlick is NEN-4400-1 Certified which protects you against risks related to Liability, Tax and Social Security.
We offer extensive relocation assistance varying from booking flights and arranging airport pick up, to showing your candidate our beautiful city of Amsterdam. Our team members have been living in Amsterdam for many years and can tell your candidate everything about the city!
30% Tax ruling
The 30% ruling is granted to highly skilled expats with specific expertise working in the Netherlands provided certain conditions are met. With a 30% ruling, the expat can receive a tax-free compensation from its employer of up to 30% of its gross salary.
Qlick provides a comprehensive payroll solution and tax filing services for employers and employees according to the relevant Dutch legislation.